General Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of general questions frequently asked by customers and potential customers of Revert.
- Q: Who is Revert?
Revert, Inc. is a global leader in delivering on-site data sanitization and enterprise IT asset disposition services.
Revert was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Revert is a global company with wholly-owned subsidiaries as follows:
- Revert Canada, Inc.: Toronto, Canada (delivering services throughout Canada)
- Revert Europe Limited: Hampshire, England (delivering services throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Africa)
- Revert Asia Pacific Limited: Hong Kong, SAR, PRC (delivering services throught Asia Pacific)
- Q: Why Revert?
Revert delivers a comprehensive portfolio of on-site data sanitization and enterprise IT asset disposition services to Global 2000 companies worldwide, including:
- 4 of the top 10 business services firms
- 3 of the top 10 diversified insurance companies
- 7 of the top 20 investment services firms
- 5 of the top 20 life and health insurance companies
- 4 of the top 10 major banks
- 4 of the top 7 managed healthcare organizations
- 3 of the top 10 pharmaceutcal companies
Revert is a vetted partner of industry-leading enterprise storage and server vendors
- Primary third-party service provider for on-site disk data eradication and on-site disk and portable storage media physical destruction and recycling services
- Q: What is included in on-site physical destruction of media?
Revert offers the following services when delivering on-site media destruction:
- Standard physical destruction (includes only destruction and single, non-serialized destruction report)
- Full inventory and serialized reporting (includes certificates of destruction for each media item)*
- Removal from host environment*
- Degaussing of media (as applicable) prior to removal and transport from data center*
*Includes additional fee over standard service delivery