Revert is a global leader in delivering on-site data sanitization and enterprise IT asset disposition services to customers worldwide.
Partners and customers benefit from Revert's membership in the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) and management systems that are proudly certified through ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007.
Revert is headquartered in Louisville, Colorado, with wholly-owned subsidiaries in Toronto, London, and Hong Kong.
Revert delivers a comprehensive portfolio of on-site data sanitization and enterprise IT asset disposition services to Forbes 2017 Global 2000 companies worldwide, including;
- 4 of the top 10 broadcasting and cable companies
- 6 of the top 10 consumer financial servoces companies
- 6 of the top 10 diversified insurance companies
- 2 of the top 10 health care services companies
- 9 of the top 10 investment services companies
- 5 of the top 10 life and health insurance companies
- 10 of the top 10 major banks
- 6 of the top 10 managed health care organizations
- 3 of the top 10 pharmaceutcal companies
- 3 of the top 10 property and casualty insurance companies
- 6 of the top 10 regional banks
- 4 of the top 10 telecommunication services companies
- 5 of the top 10 public cloud storage services companies